COFFEE MACHINES FOR HOTELS, CAFE'S & RESTAURANTS
Hawkins Coffee has the luxury of choosing what machine is best suited in preparing the best coffee using the ingredients we manufacturer. We choose our machines partners based on quality, reliability, price and design! This choice becomes particularly important when choosing an Espresso Machine System, whether that be a Traditional or Beans To Cup System . The two main Italian Espresso Machine companies we work with are Nuova Simonelli and Macco, Please find their company profiles below:
Nuova Simonelli has a great history in Espresso Machine Manufacturing and this was recently compounded by being selected by the World Barista Championships as the official coffee machine for the Barista Championships for 3 years from 2009 -2011 clearly demonstrating that the equipment meets the exacting technical standards set by the WBC.
Nuova Simonelli, in 72 years of experience, has spread the culture of espresso coffee worldwide thanks to its innovative products and design.
Established in 1936 by Orlando Simonelli, currently operates in 102 Countries exporting 80% of its espresso coffee machines production.
Besides its branches in America and Australia, its sales offices in France, Spain, China and Canada, Nuova Simonelli’s commercial network counts over 800, between importers, distributors and dealers, dislocated in every continent, able to serve any customer in a timely fashion.
The quality, the reliability and the safety of the machines by Nuova Simonelli are recognised both by national and international certificates stating that they passed very strict tests.
Experience, technology, innovation, design, variety and comprehensiveness of the product range are key words that describe a company continuing to be an ambassador of espresso coffee culture outside of Italy.
- 1936 - Mr. Orlando Simonelli realises his first espresso machine.
- 1950 - Simonelli produces the coffee machine called “Selene”, the first one equipped with an oleodynamic pump.
- 1969 - Following a financial “management buy out” operation, the company “Simonelli” becomes “Nuova Simonelli”.
- 1975 - With the production of the “ISX”, Nuova Simonelli introduces electronics in its espresso machines.
- 1976 - The company moves to a new headquarter, with an annexe plant, in Belforte del Chienti
- 1985 - “Program” was born, a super-automatic coffee machine, equipped with a real “on-board computer”.
- 1993 - Following the consolidation of Nuova Simonelli’s presence in the foreign markets, the USA Division branch is funded, located in Ferndale, In the State of Washington.
- 2001 - Nuova Simonelli purchases the prestigious brand “Victoria Arduino”, becoming a “multi-brand” company this way.
- 2004 - In Melbourne (Australia) Nuova Simonelli opens its second foreign branch.
- 2005 - In the industrial area of Fonte Moreto in Belforte del Chienti, on an area of about 20 thousand square metres (of which 10 thousand are indoor), the new plant is opened which at full stretch can produce a machine every 4 minutes due to its eight productive lines.
- 2006 - Nuova Simonelli celebrates 70 years’ activity and “Espresso Ideas” was born, a periodical house organ also dealing with industrial culture’s topics.
- 2007 - Nuova Simonelli presents two solutions for the world of the espresso: Appia Compact and Talento
Macco, founded on the principle of total quality. is a dynamic, flexible company, relying on a management having a long experience in the field of coffee machines. Keeping up the oldest Italian espresso and cappuccino traditions, but with a constant view to the future, MACCO is dedicated to total quality and reliability, guaranteed by a constant research in coffee equipment technology.
Macco coffee machines are designed to cater to the requirements of those premises that have a high production rate of beverages, as well as smaller locations, focused on high-end performance and customer satisfaction.
Macco products are distributed worldwide through a network of dealers, committed to excellence in quality, service and supply of parts.
We are committed to total quality and are proud to offer state-of-the-art, reliable equipment to prepare a wide range of coffees and milk drinks at the touch of a button. The best quality of drinks is guaranteed by freshly ground coffee at every shot and perfect froth and foam of milk-based drinks thanks to the automatic milk frother and thermister controlled steam wand. Easy instructions, smart cards, automatic cleaning functions make our products extremely user-friendly to technicians, operators and end-users.